Local Land Use Planning and Zoning
Hear experts discuss issues of current concern to local government officials, planners, attorneys and interested citizens in Wisconsin–from ethics and open government laws to Business Improvement Districts (BID). LLUPAZ video
These programs are offered by teleconference and are audio-only. You attend using your home or office telephone.
- Ethics and Open Government Laws for Planning Body Members Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Insights on Recent Changes to Wisconsin Land Use Law Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Cooperative Boundary Agreements Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Case Law and Legislative Update Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Business Improvement Districts and Main Streets Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
For more information about the WisLine teleconference (WisLine) format, visit our Distance Education page.
Each teleconference is $20. For more information about each teleconference, download the 2017 Local Land Use, Planning and Zoning brochure
REGISTER ONLINE or call 608-262-0810.