Fall Town and Village Workshops including Budget and Finance will be presented in nine locations across the state in September. Designed for town and village board chairs and presidents, members and trustees, town and village clerks and clerk-treasurers, topics will include budget preparation, agendas and minutes, DOR updates and forms, legislative update, road maintenance, conducting effective hearings, and more.
- Cable: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Minocqua: Thursday, September 7, 2017
- Wabeno: Friday, September 8, 2017
- Green Bay: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Stevens Point: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Ripon: Thursday, September 14, 2017
- Eau Claire: Wednesday: September 27, 2017
- Warrens: Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Mineral Point: Friday, September 29, 2017
For more complete program information, download the brochure.
Presenters are from the UW-Extension Local Government Center, Wisconsin Towns Association, Wisconsin Department of Revenue, and University of Wisconsin Transportation Information Center.
Register by mail through the Wisconsin Towns Association. Download the brochure for a registration form.