This series covers timely topics Wisconsin local governments will face this fall and winter. Each program includes time for questions and answers and are moderated by UW-Extension’s Local Government staff.
- Engaging the Public When Issues Get “Wicked” Monday, Oct. 5, 2015, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Determining Local Options for Implements of Husbandry Monday, Oct. 12, 2015, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Life After Prevailing Wage & Public Works Bid Basics Monday, Dec. 7, 2015, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Fundamentals and Applications of Strategic Planning in Wisconsin Local Governments Monday, Jan. 11, 2016 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Stakeholder-Centered Community Marketing Monday, Feb. 1, 2016, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
A WisLine is a live teleconference offered by the UW-Extension that you attend using your home or office telephone. For more information about the WisLine format, visit our Distance Education page.
Each teleconference is $20. For more complete program information, download the Current Issues brochure.
TO REGISTER: Register online or call 608-262-0810 to register by phone.