For local government officials, planners, attorneys and interested citizens.
A WisLine is a live teleconference offered by the UW-Extension that you attend using your home or office telephone.
- Understanding Local Sign Codes Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2016, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Promoting Local Protection of Wetlands and Updates to the Shoreland Zoning Program Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Housing and the Community Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Community Vitality and Placemaking Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Case Law and Legislative Update Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
For more information about the WisLine format, visit our Distance Education page.
Each teleconference is $20. For more complete program information, download the Local Land Use brochure.
TO REGISTER: Register online or call 608-262-0810 to register by phone.