Fall Town and Village Workshops including Budget and Finance will be presented in nine locations across the state in September. Designed for town and village board chairs and presidents, members and trustees, town and village clerks and clerk-treasurers, topics will include budget preparation, road maintenance, right-of-way safety, DOR updates and forms, legislative update, collecting personal property tax, common problems faced by clerks and treasurers, and more.
Presenters are from the UW-Extension Local Government Center, Wisconsin Towns Association, Wisconsin Department of Revenue, and University of Wisconsin Transportation Information Center.
- Cable Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- Minocqua Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- Wabeno Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Wausau Monday, September 17, 2018
- Ripon, Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Green Bay, Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- Eau Claire, Monday, September 24, 2018
- Warrens, Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Mineral Point, Wednesday, September 26, 2018
For more complete program information, download the brochure.
Register by mail through the Wisconsin Towns Association. Download the brochure for a registration form.