These programs cover topics of interest to Wisconsin local government officials, land use planners, and interested citizens. Each 90-minute teleconference is $20 and includes a digital copy of written materials. American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) Continuing Maintenance (CM), and Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation applied for. Participation in live program qualifies for credit.
- Ethics and Open Government Laws for Planning Body Members Wed., Jan. 18, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Insights on Recent Changes to Wisconsin Land Use Law Wed., Feb. 15, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Cooperative Boundary Agreements Wed., March 15, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Case Law and Legislative Update Wed., April 19, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Business Improvement Districts and Main Streets Wed., May 17, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
For more information about the WisLine teleconference (WisLine) format, visit our Distance Education page.
Each teleconference is $20. For more information about each teleconference, download the 2017 Local Land Use, Planning and Zoning brochure.
REGISTER ONLINE or call 608-262-0810.